Think our OnePots are just for winter?
Wrong. They're for life.
We’ve put together three Tex-Mex recipes for a Soulful Summer using our tasty OnePots, first up, Smoky BBQ Jackfruit Burritos.
Did you now the name 'burrito' translates to ‘little donkey’ because the folded end of the tortilla looks like a donkey’s ear?!
Make sure you wrap the bottle up tightly when you roll your burrito, you don't want the bottom falling out!
This recipe serves around two hungry people, why not double up the quantities and wrap a couple of burritos in foil to enjoy for lunch next day?
1 x onion, chopped
2 x bell peppers
1 tsp x smoked paprika
6-8 large tortilla wraps
- Salsa (either bought or your own!)
- Shredded lettuce (for this we like iceberg for the crunch!)
- Vegan sour cream (we like this one)
- 2 fresh jalapeño chillies, seeds removed and chopped (optional)
- Vegan cheese (our fave is Violife)
- Fresh coriander
- Fresh lime
- Slice up your onions and peppers, and add to a frying pan with oil, salt & pepper and the paprika. Fry until soft.
- Heat up your Soulful Pulled Jackfruit Smoky Chilli with Corn & Beans OnePot in the microwave, following the instructions on the pack, or in a saucepan on the hob.
- Once the ingredients are warmed, you can start to assemble!
- Pop a tortilla onto the griddle for 1 minute to soften, then place onto a board. Spoon some of the pepper and onions and Soulful OnePot along the middle, top with a generous spoonful of salsa, a handful of lettuce and any jalapeños or coriander and your squeeze of lime. Grate over some vegan cheese and add a spoon of vegan sour cream.
- Wrap up the burrito, then tuck in. Repeat with the remaining ingredients, serving as you go.
We want to see how you get on!
Send us pictures of what you make on Instagram, @soulfulfoodco