Vegan Cranberry & Pistachio Tiffin recipe
This vegan tiffin recipe is super easy, it's utterly delicious and it's the perfect sweet treat with a coffee or after one of our delicious ready-made plant-based meals👌
Don't have all the ingredients to hand? Try mixing it up and throwing in some raisins or apricots instead of cranberries, putting cashews or almonds instead pistachios or Oreos instead of the ginger nuts!
- 75g vegan spread, plus extra for the tin, we like flora
- 400g vegan dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 200g vegan ginger nuts
- 125g dried cranberries
- 50g pistachios, toasted and chopped
- Lightly oil a 20cm square brownie tin with coconut oil and line the base with baking parchment.
- Melt 200g of chocolate with the coconut oil and golden syrup in the microwave in 30-second bursts until smooth and glossy.
- Break the ginger nuts into small pieces in a bowl, then add the dried cranberries and pistachios.
- Pour in the chocolate mixture and give everything a good mix to combine, then spoon the tiffin into the tin. Use the back of the spoon to smooth out the top and press it down.
- Melt the remaining 200g of chocolate and pour over the tiffin, then chill in the fridge for 2 hrs or until set hard. Once set, cut into squares. Will keep for a week in the fridge.
Don’t forget to tag us in your creations @soulfulfoodco
If you fancy making more of a feast, check out the recipes below for even more inspo for your vegan dinner spread!