The best bit about this recipe is that you can adapt the ratios to your own taste.
Vegan Raita Recipe
- 1/2 large cucumber (grated or chopped - up to you!)
- 360g coconut yoghurt - we like Coconut Collab
- 1/2 pack/large handful of coriander, finely chopped
- 1/4 pack/ handful of fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- thumb size piece of ginger, grated
- 1 1/2 tbsp lime juice
- a pinch of garam masala to taste
- Add coconut yogurt to a large mixing bowl and add cucumber, garlic, ginger, herbs, salt, pepper, lime juice, and olive oil. Stir to combine.
Taste and adjust flavour as needed, adding salt and pepper if you require, garlic for zing, lime for acidity, mint and coriander for herbiness or garam masala for depth.
Serve immediately, or store in the refrigerator (where it will thicken) up to 5 days, sometimes longer depending on freshness of yogurt.
- Enjoy with our Tikka OnePot alongside our Chapati recipe
We want to see your feast, tag us on insta @soulfulfoodco